Liz at HighlandHeffalump posted an interesting little quiz about happy places. Her questions are:
- Where are your happy place locations?
- Is there a memory you go to in your mind as a happy place?
- Is there one particular happy place location in the world you can’t wait to return to (once you are able to)?
- What are your happy place hobbies/interests that help you escape the outside world?
Here are my answers:
- I have quite a few happy place locations. My house, of course, Seward AK, Hickory Run state park in PA, the beach at Ocean City MD off season in the morning before too many people are out, are a few of my favorites.
- There are a lot of memories I go to as happy places. Running errands with my Dad, some Girl Scout camping trips and other activities, some camping trips our family took to Assateague Island – all from when I was a kid. More recently, my husband and I went on trips to Sleepy Hollow NY and also we used to like to go to commercial caves a lot and always had so much fun!
- I literally cannot wait to get back to Seward AK. The Sea Life Center has taken in some new otter pups who were recently rescued and are in treatment, and they are always so adorable to watch. Also, Seward is just such a neat little town!
- Knitting and reading are definitely the two happy place hobbies that help me escape from the outside world 🙂
Thanks to Liz for posting such a fun quiz! Thinking about the questions let me remember some lovely times and places 🙂 Feel free to answer on your own blog, or in the comments!