Thank you for the nomination to Karen at NothingButKnit! Well, really she said “If you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated.” So I will take that and run 🙂
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
Here are her questions and my answers:
- Dog or cat? Cat
- What is your least favorite food that other people love? Any kind of shellfish
- Where on Earth would you like to go but you know you never will? Why do you want to go there? Why will you not? Egypt – I would love to see the pyramids and other ancient sites. It will likely never happen because of expense.
- What is your favorite household chore? Why? Make me love it too because I detest all of them. I don’t know if this counts as a chore, but cooking is my favorite. I like being creative with flavors.
- Your house is on fire. All living creatures will get out safely but you can only grab one sentimental item. What do you grab and why? Old photo albums
- Would you rather eat a slug or a spider? Blech – neither! But if I had to choose, I guess spider?
- Do you prefer houseplants or cut flowers? Houseplants
- What is the absolute hardest thing you have ever had to do for another person? I can’t really think of anything.
- What was your favorite food as a child? Pie
- Be honest, do you exercise as much as you should? No, not at all.
- . Have you ever met someone and you felt like you knew them? Did the relationship continue and did the feeling continue? Yes, I did. The relationship continued for a while, and she did continue to feel like someone I knew. We are still cordial, though not as close as initially.
I will follow in Karen’s footsteps and say – if you are reading this, consider yourself nominated! So many of the bloggers I follow are definitely creative and positive with their blogs 🙂 If you would like to accept the nomination, answer the questions in your own blog. Or you can answer in the comments if you prefer!
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Starbucks – delightful purveyor of caffeinated beverages or minion of Satan? Discuss.
- What was your favorite subject in school, and do you use knowledge of that subject in your daily life now?
- Do you have a favorite book? If so, has it been your favorite book for a long time, or do your favorites tend to change over time?
- Star Trek, Star Wars, or neither?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
- If you could spend a day doing whatever you want, what would you do?
- What is your preferred type of vacation – active or relaxing?
- Do you like to set goals for yourself?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- What genre of movie do you like best?