One Down!

Since I last posted, I actually finished something!  It was my Maderia tank top, which turned out pretty well. Here it is…


As you can see from the picture, I modified it a bit to add some short sleeves.  As written, the arm holes went down kind of far, and there was quite a bit of bra showing, so I added in a bit of sleeve which took care of the problem.  Also, I had most of a skein of the yarn left when I was done, which I was pretty sure I’m not going to use for anything else. The yarn I used was Berroco Linus, which has been discontinued.  It is a loosely woven ribbon of cotton, linen and a bunch of other stuff.  It has a nice drape, but it was kind of snaggy to knit.  They do have a bunch left in the closeout section, so if you’re interested to try it, now is your time!

So that’s one thing done, and roughly a million more to go!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.