Well, I got my socks done this evening – with one small problem. The colorwork bands are too tight and won’t fit over my heels. D’oh! I tried to fit them both on several times, then went to the classic next step. “Maybe it will block out!” It did not block out. Sigh. Oh well.… Continue reading D’oh!
A couple weeks ago, I tried unsuccessfully to use a pretty wildly variegated yarn with a cowl pattern that used lace and texture stitches, which did not work. Both parts of the project were great individually, but not great together – this left me with a pattern and some yarn that I needed to do… Continue reading Bat Cowl!