My bat cowl is coming along pretty well! I’m actually binding off the lower edge right now, but it may need more finishing. I tried a couple different edge treatments, and none of them was great. The last thing I tried is an i-cord bindoff with a different but coordinating purple yarn that looks halfway… Continue reading Wednesday WIP: Going Batty
No FOs quite yet, but I did make some progress on my What We Do In the Shadows (WWDITS) cowl. I decided to do planned pooling, but just do columns of color, and to make it a little more vampirey, added in a bat motif that I had the pattern for from my Fangtastic Socks.… Continue reading No FO
A couple weeks ago, I tried unsuccessfully to use a pretty wildly variegated yarn with a cowl pattern that used lace and texture stitches, which did not work. Both parts of the project were great individually, but not great together – this left me with a pattern and some yarn that I needed to do… Continue reading Bat Cowl!