On my way home from work Monday night, I stopped at a nearby pharmacy to get a flu shot, and while I was there, decided to get a shingles shot as well. As the pharmacist said – “May as well get them both over with!” And moreover, I decided to get them both in the same arm, because why have both of them hurting?
This may or may not have been a good idea. By the time we got home and dinner was over, my arm hurt and I was beginning to experience those “flu-like symptoms” that had been mentioned. So I only got a little knitting in and then just couldn’t focus. So I decided to try to do some of that stash organizing, only my arm wasn’t up to much by way of weightlifting. So I moved on to small-scale organizing.
Here’s the rest of 2019, at least as much as in the house. Perfect Blend is in my drawer at work, so does not appear in this picture. What is here:
- Find Your Fade shawl (3/4 done)
- Forest Weave top (slightly more than 1/2 done)
- Perfect Blend shawl (3/4 done)
- SIL’s Soft Pretzel socks (1/3 done)
- Dolore’s pumpkin costume
- Marlisle mittens (last Boost Your Knitting project)
- Braid-O-Rama cowl
- Pleione Cowl (this is a maybe, if everything else gets done)
- 3 or 4 more outfits for Dolores (I’m not going to beat myself up if I don’t finish all of these, though she might)
And I have about 2 1/2 months. Boy, it looks like a lot all typed out like that.
Better get knitting!