I’m going to try a new thing here, now that we are in the month of Thanksgiving. One day a week I’m going to find some things that I and thankful for.
I know mostly people do one thing a day for the month, but I don’t have that kind of stamina. So once a week it is for November! Also, I’m going to start with the big, easy ones to get warmed up. Here goes.
- I’m pretty healthy, considering my age
- Great husband and a happy marriage
- Great family
- I live in a wonderful place in a time when things are pretty good (I know there are tragedies and there is a lot of discord right now, but relative to other times and places – Dark Ages, I’m looking at you – we are doing OK)
- Edgar & Lazlo are some pretty great cats, quirks included
- Right out my window – both at home and at work – there are some stunning mountains to watch (this is the view out my window at work)
Bonus round: I finished a thing! My first tuck stitch project from class is done and blocking right now. Pictures tomorrow 🙂