This was an absolutely crazy week in a lot of ways, yet I still managed to make at least a little progress on all my WIPs!
First, Glenesk is moving along nicely. I have added in the steek* stitches for the sleeves and started decreasing for the V-neck, so am maybe 3/4 of the way done with the body.
My Nessie socks continue to progress – more on them this coming week! I have turned the heel and am progressing down the foot. This is the first time I did this kind of heel, and I have to say I’m not entirely thrilled with it. But we’ll see how I like it when it’s done and on my foot 🙂
And finally, I restarted the bulky weight red/white/black thing from earlier post fame…
Definitely much more what I was thinking of! I don’t think I’m going to have much lunchtime knitting opportunity this week, but shall see what can be done with this thing!
*Steek stitches are sort of waste stitches you knit into a in-the-round project that you are going to cut into in order to make a sweater a cardigan, add in sleeves and that sort of thing. The checkerboard-looking strip up the middle of the body is a section of steek stitches. More on that later in the process!