It’s blocking right now, and then I have a few ends to weave in, but basically it’s done! I promise I will write about something else tomorrow 🙂
and knitting and knitting and knitting… I was very much hoping to be done with this today, and was on track to finish, but then some events happened and I’m here. Halfway through the ribbing. So. 8 more rows of ribbing, and the bind off. Here’s hoping for no more distractions tomorrow!
First sleeve is done! I did a little trying and ripping back – maybe twice with the first two pattern repeats, then I got it to look the way I wanted. Very happy with it! I figured out a few visual tricks to make the webbing look a little like it was narrowing toward the… Continue reading Arachne Update: Sleeve Edition
I have a lot of random news to share, so here goes! The seedlings are still alive and thriving, we managed to find a second Jiffy seed starting tray so we could start the rest of our flowers. It was tough to find – we went to several stores before we were able to find… Continue reading Randomness Roundup