We got some flowers!
We have quite a few marigold buds ready to go, but here are the first two to pop! Also, our lilacs have started blooming!
They smell lovely 🙂 And we have quite a few buds, so hopefully they will be blooming for us for a while.
In knitting news, I finished the cowl from the brioche increases and decreases class 🙂 This is a great pattern, and I will definitely be making this again! It is the Heliotrope cowl by Michele Bernstein.
I definitely went astray from the pattern here and there, but I learned how to do increases and decreases, which was the point. Next time I make it I’ll chose my yarns a little better and pay a little more attention to row counts 🙂