The time for our Arachne knit along is creeping closer!
For anyone thinking about participating, I have some questions for you:
- What date do you feel like you will be ready to cast on:
-Saturday April 4
-Saturday April 18
-Saturday April 25
-I hate all these dates. Here’s the one I like:
2. Are you interested in having a virtual knit night/group to knit together on this project? If so, once a week or just once in a while, like every couple weeks or so?
3. How do you feel about have a specific day of the week to post on our blogs about our progress on the KAL?
4. Would you like to see links posted for tutorials on any of the techniques in the project (stranded colorwork, top down knitting, etc.)?
5. Are you planning on any modifications to the pattern as it is? Do tell!
6. Any other activities or features you’d like to have as part of the KAL?
7. Have any questions?
Feel free to answer in the comments or message me if you prefer. For anyone who is interested in participating but on the fence, the designer has posted a code on her Instagram account for one free pattern for her Ravelry store – see the details here!
In addition to winding up with a cool spiderweb/Halloween sweater, finishers – no matter how long it takes you – OK, let’s say within a year of the start date – will receive a set of Halloween stitch markers! So there’s some added incentive 🙂