I got this quiz from Karen at NothingButKnit – enjoy and join in if you dare!
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?
Here I go!!!!
1. What was the last food you ate? PB&J on toast.
2. Do you sleep with socks on? If I’m cold, but usually not.
3. Worst physical pain you’ve had? Recovery from wisdom teeth removal
4. Favourite place you have ever been? Boy, it’s hard to pick just one. Some favorites are Halibut Cove, AK; my house; Salem, MA; Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, FL
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11:00
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Funny – we are just discussing the possibility of moving somewhere in the near future. We don’t know where – there are a couple of options.
7. What is your favourite sport? Not a sports person. Our local roller derby team is the Rage City Rollergirls – they are pretty fun 🙂
8. When was the last time you cried? It’s been a while. Probably a year ago or two
9. Who took your profile pic? I don’t have one up yet. Still contemplating.
10. Two of your favourite movies? Repo Man and Nightmare Before Christmas
11. What’s your favourite season? Fall
12. If you could have any career what would it be? I’m OK with the career I have. Unless we are talking imaginary fantasy careers, in which case, mermaid, witch, or superhero.
13. What was the last book you read? October Man by Ben Aaronovitch
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? DH – and he’s right here, so that works out 🙂
15. Are you a good influence on other people? Mostly.
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Not for me, no.
17. You have the remote, what show is on? Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Venture Brothers, or something random.
18. Last text message: Cafe
19. What’s the last concert you’ve been to? Two Cellos – they were pretty awesome!
20. Favorite food: Eggplant parmigiana, coffee, chocolate.
21. Favorite album all-time? Devo Duty Now For the Future
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
23. Have you ever drank alcohol? Yes
24. Did you go to college? Yes.
25. Have you ever experienced depression? I don’t know about clinical depression. I have had sad times, definitely.
Join in. Tag someone. Why not? Chicken??
Please join in. The more the merrier. Feel free to answer in the comments or leave a link if you’re posting it on your blog so we can read your answers.