40 odd things about me . . . Please play along! I love reading them.
1. Do you like mustard? Love it!
2. Choice of carbonated beverage? Seltzer water with tonic water as a close second
3. Ever traveled to another country? Yes, Canada once
4. Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka? If it’s got to be one of these, whiskey. Rum or gin for preference, though.
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? Hot dogs
6. Favorite Type Of food: classic comfort food
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, definitely
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Coffee
9. Can you do a 100 pushups? How long do I have? If it’s all in one go, no.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall? Fall!
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting
12. Tattoos? No.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes – blind as a bat without them 🙂
14. Phobia? There are a few things I avoid – clowns, I’m not looking at you – but I don’t know that it rises to phobia level
15. Nickname? Mar
16. Three drinks you drink? coffee, tea, water
17. Biggest Downfall? Laziness
18. Rain or Snow? snown
19. Piercings? 1 in each ear
20. Age? 52
21. Taken or Single? Married
22. How long taken or single? 24 years
23. Kids? No
24. Favorite color? Black
25. Employed? Yes
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where were you born? Eastern Pennsylvania
28. Brothers or Sisters? 1 brother
29. Ninjas or Pirates? Pirates
30. Surgeries? Wisdom teeth removal, if that counts
31. Religious? Somewhat
32. Shower or Bath? Shower
33. Like gambling? No. It’s boring and a waste of good yarn and book money
34. Are You Loyal? It depends
35. Broken bones? None
36. How many tv’s in your house? 1
37. Worst pain ever? Can’t think of anything
38. Do you like to dance? I love it, but am comically terrible at it
39. Are your parents still alive? Mom is. Dad has passed on
40. Do you like camping? I used to. Now I’ll take a hotel room, thank you!
Thanks to Karen at NothingButKnit for sharing this quiz. Feel free to join in either in the comments or on your own blog. Leave a comment so we can read your answers.